Date: 4/7/21 6:51 am
From: Glenn Pickett <gpickett...>
Subject: House finch and window screens

A friend posted a video of a pair of House Finch shredding a nylon window
screen, evidently collecting the nylon strands for nesting material.

While I am not shocked by this bird behavior, I've never seen nor heard of
it before. This video was taken April 6 in Columbia, MO.

The video is shared with permission and can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/don.bristow.18/videos/944838922947547/?d=n

Glenn Pickett

Columbia, MO