Date: 4/7/21 6:26 am
From: Naomi Lloyd via groups.io <naomi_kestrel...>
Subject: [hmbirds] This week's destination: 4/8 - NOTE REGULAR START TIME
Hey Thursday birders! Spring is moving in fast and so are the birds! Five Rivers reports Louisiana Waterthrush and Pine Warbler along the Big Pine trail this morning, in addition to both Kinglets, Winter Wren, Eastern Meadowlark and other recent arrivals. Let's meet at the Visitor Center at 8:00am and see what's singing.

Note: I'm getting my second Moderna shot this afternoon so there's a good chance I won't be with you tomorrow - if I'm not there by 8 head out without me.

Good birding!

Naomi