Date: 4/7/21 4:29 am
From: Dell Little <dellel1119...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI Gray Vireo
Just to add to the list. In Pecos County a good location is "Warnock Park
Picnic Area" on Hwy 385 south between Fort Stockton and Marathon. This
location isn't better than the previous mentioned, but is an area that is
not often mentioned. Plus the 1st 5 miles of Longfellow Ranch Road just
south of Warnock is an interesting habitat to spend time.

Dell Little
Fort Davis. TX

Join us on Facebook!