Date: 4/6/21 7:52 pm
From: Paul and Georgean Kyle <dwa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI Gray Vireo
The Sheffield overlook is the first and only place we have ever seen
Grey Vireos.  Had forgotten all about it until Brush's post!  It was
back in the late 1970s before the highway bi-passed Sheffield.  We got
stranded there once when our Datsun pickup had an encounter with a deer
on the way back from Big Bend.

Paul

--
Paul and Georgean Kyle