Date: 4/6/21 7:37 pm
From: Kelly Bryan <kelly.b.bryan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI Gray Vireo
Kent,

Brush's suggestions are spot on. The Hwy 674 suggestion is Kickapoo Cavern
State Park where the species is fairly common. I would also add Devil's
River SNA north of Del Rio. An excellent spot for Gray Vireos. KBB

--
Kelly B Bryan
China Spring, Texas

To support our bird banding projects and our educational outreach in the
greater west Texas area go to: http://www.westtexasavianresearch.org/

Join us on Facebook!