Date: 4/6/21 7:29 pm
From: Elaine Faletra <elaine.faletra...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Leucistic Red-winged blackbird at Q
Hey All,

I know leucistic feathering in birds is interesting to many bird enthusiasts (me too!). There’s an interesting leucitic Red-winged blackbird at Quincy Bog, Rumney NH. Very vocal. I am 110% certain I saw this bird on March 22 but I could not confirm the ID at the time as it was very distant. Assuming that it has been at this location for a while, I hope that it stays for a while. Very interesting to watch in flight! Would appreciate comments by the experts as to its leucistic morphology.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S85004062 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S85004062>

Elaine Faletra
Warren NH