Date: 4/6/21 7:28 pm
From: Jean L <jaleonatti...>
Subject: Shorebirds - EBCA

This evening there were between 200-300 shorebirds in first section of pool
10 along the main road (there is a small white sign in the water that says
"10 Southwest Boundary"). I never made it any further than that.

Largest percentage were pectoral sandpipers, followed by lesser yellowlegs,
a few greater yellowlegs and a couple of least sandpipers. There were also
2 dunlin in mostly basic plumage.

Lots of coots and teal still around. In distribution channel across from
pool 10 there was a small flock of lesser scaup, ring-necked, ruddies and
one redhead.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County
<jaleonatti...>