Date: 4/6/21 7:27 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Washtenaw May Bird Count, May 8, 2021
Hello Birders and Friends,
Please consider helping out with the upcoming Washtenaw May Count, on
Saturday, May 8th.
Birders fan out across Washtenaw County on this date (which is also eBirds
Global Big Day, and Global Migratory Bird Day) township by township and
count all the birds. We use eBird to track out count and thus contribute to
Citizen Science.
We need many volunteers to accomplish this goal, and we usually have a
blast doing it!
We have many local parks in Ann Arbor, as well as routes throughout the
County that need your help!
I'm the compiler for the whole count, and area leader for Ann Arbor and
Lodi Townships.
Please contact me if you are willing and able to help out!
Those fully vaccinated by May 8th can carpool with others outside their
households for this event.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you about birding the Washtenaw May
Count!!
Good birding,
Juliet Berger
Washtenaw May Count Compiler