Date: 4/6/21 6:25 pm
From: 'THOMAS HODGSON' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] The search is on! (very long)
I have my wood duck, screech owl and kestrel nest boxes on 4x4” posts with predator guards, so no squirrel problems, but fight a constant battle with starlings. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<07D949B1-AC73-472E-861A-1458853E7DFD...>

Join us on Facebook!