Date: 4/6/21 11:25 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Some Ed Levin Birding on 4/6/2021
All:

In spite of the gloomy morning I thought I'd check out how Ed Levin is doing, season-wise.  It did seem to be slightly too early, but I did find a pair of friendly Rufous-crowned Sparrows by the swinging gate on the Agua Caliente Trail.  (See the first 2 photos.)  And I did see a  male Bullock's Oriole year-bird .

On the way out I thought I'd check to see how the Great Horned Owl is doing.  In spite of the tree trimming and noise, and the large number of chain-sawed wood piles, he seems to be doing Ok.  See the 3rd photo.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#24096): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24096
-=-=-

-=-=-