Date: 4/6/21 11:03 am
From: Matt Wetrich <go_tWeeting...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Early Baltimore Oriole
Birders,

An adult Baltimore Oriole was reported from Mahaska County this morning via the Iowa Birding Facebook page. I confirmed that this photo was hers from their yard this morning and not one pulled from the web. I believe this is an early date by 10 days, according to the IOU website.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Bird on,

Matt Wetrich
Naturalist, Carroll CCB
[cid:478e29a4-6204-4b8c-bdea-0120ebb88406]