Date: 4/6/21 9:10 am
From: Heidi Rogers <hrogers.gm...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Spring birds and suet
The peanut suet I have been putting out since last October has been devoured throughout the winter months. I am on my fifth box of twelve suet cakes from Tractor Supply.
Many spring birds are now enjoying it too.
A Pine Warbler, Eastern Phoebe, Robin, Eastern Bluebird, RWBB, and Grackles, have been daily visitors.
Heidi Rogers
Alton, NH

Sent from my iPhone