Date: 4/6/21 9:08 am
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Solitary Sandpiper, Johnston
Hi Stuart,

Here is a photo from April 2, 2021 I took in Hamilton County, a mile North
of Bjorkboda Marsh of some of the 6 Solitary Sandpipers present in a cattle
watering hole. I eBirded this photo but it's yet to be confirmed on there.
On April 3, 2021 I was at Bays Branch and a flock of 21 flew right over me
calling.

Clayton Will
Madrid