Date: 4/6/21 5:57 am
From: Penny <dorfdoom...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Unhurried seasonal nesting
It makes me wonder if there is an adequate food supply. I don’t think birds try to raise young if there’s not enough food but what could affect both water and dry land? I hope activity will pick up.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<A070F4C4-339D-417E-ABBC-D1309EFDF87B...>

Join us on Facebook!