Date: 4/6/21 5:19 am
From: Alan & Joan Linquist <linquists...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Pine Siskins
d stored them for now. During the short time that we had pine siskins, they pretty much ignored our feeders and spent their time picking through our birch catkins.  Once they were done with those, they left, and we never saw them again. Alan LinquistWashington County
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 06:51:35 AM CDT, Bill Volkert <billvolkert11...> wrote:

Last fall, as the pine siskins were passing through southern Wisconsin I
did not have any stop at my feeders in spite of the large numbers
others were reporting.  However, yesterday I had at least 4 and it seems
that those birds that headed farther south over the winter are now
returning.  I wonder if anyone else is seeing a return or increase in pine
siskins recently.
Bill Volkert
FdL Co
--