Date: 4/5/21 1:43 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo Neotropic Cormorant 4/5 update
Since Neotropic Cormorant is a state wide review species for the Colorado
Birds Records Committee, I thought I should update, the bird is still
present on the Pueblo West Gravel Pit, Pueblo County on 5 April 2021.
Hopefully people who got good photos of it, will also submit them to the
Colorado Birds Records Committee. This is the longest staying Neotropic
Cormorant ever in Pueblo County, first seen on March 25, 2021. Very happy
birders have been able to see it. The pond should be getting more
shorebirds soon, so far, it has been slow, with only Greater and Lesser
Yellowlegs, Wilson's Snipe, Killdeer, and an unidentified peep species.
There have been over 200 California Gulls here, and some were seen mating
today.

Good birding,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CA%<2BXeEuUuf7WECTRCj96fNPPBHL_CgVTdPMOBeyjuORAYYofR0Q...>

Join us on Facebook!