Date: 4/5/21 1:03 pm
From: 'Penny Swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Unhurried seasonal nesting
I’ve noticed things are different this year, too. I live on Lake St. Clair and several weeks ago, as usual, the Canada Geese were jockeying and fighting for a place to nest on my breakwall. Usually there would be six nests going by now. There are none. Interest has waned. No more fighting or competition. The mute swans are also still present and it seems they should have settled in somewhere. There have been a couple waves of migrating ducks, who came and went. All else seems to be timely.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<7DD146E3-CC98-4E2B-9A8F-D52835EC17A1...>

Join us on Facebook!