Date: 4/5/21 12:30 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Pine siskins and feeders
Thank you for clarifying Paul. I don't have your post in front of me but I
had thought you had a larger sample size. You mentioned Austin and central
Texas I believe in some context. I look forward very much to any further
insights from you. And thank you Fred.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>