Date: 4/5/21 10:45 am
From: Bob Bailey <bohemewarbler...>
Subject: N. Parula at Busch Greenway - Duckett Creek, Weldon Spring CA

On my way to and from Katy Trail for some bicycling, I walked the Busch Greenway - Duckett Creek paved trail.

2 Northern Parula
2 Louisiana Waterthrush
2 Yellow-throated Warbler

Along the Katy Trail also heard a couple of LOWA and YTWA, among other expected species, including the songs of American Toad, Leopard Frogs, and Chorus Frogs.

Bob Bailey St. Louis, MO <bohemewarbler...>