Date: 4/5/21 10:16 am
From: Karen Zelle <000003474caebaab-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Warbler? Help with Bird ID Please

Hello!Yesterday I was at Willmore Park in St. Louis City and saw several of these birds in the tree above where we were sitting (picture attached - sorry it is not in sharper focus). Is it a warbler? I thought it was a Yellow-throated warbler but maybe not enough yellow?
Thank you for your help. As a newer bird-watcher, I always learn so much from this listserv.

Warbler? Help with Bird ID

| |
Warbler? Help with Bird ID

Karen ZelleManchester, MO