Date: 4/5/21 7:18 am
From: Mark Glenshaw <mglenshaw...>
Subject: No Sighting-Free, Virtual Lecture on Great Horned Owls-Mating, Nesting and Owlets

Morning, everyone.

This Thursday, April 1 at 6:30pm I am giving a FREE, virtual, public talk
on the mating, nesting and owlets of the Great Horned Owls I have studied
in Forest Park in St. Louis for fifteen years. I will share many pictures
and videos to illustrate the owls' behaviors.

The talk is kindly hosted by St. Louis Public Library. Registration is
required to receive the Zoom information. Please use this link to register
and receive the Zoom information:

https://slpl.bibliocommons.com/events/600a1a1bc523552f00f5f8ca

I hope to see you there-thank you! :)

Sincerely,