Date: 4/5/21 5:30 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Early migrants
This morning I found a single Pine Warbler and about 15 Tree Swallows at the
Massabesic Audubon Center in Auburn.

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire