Date: 4/5/21 4:19 am
From: Mark Aronson <markaronson...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Question about robins at night
This reminds me, a few years ago a bunch of us at Todd’s Point observed a Barred Owl hopping around on the ground in broad daylight eating the worms that had risen to the top on a warm winter day. I had never imagined owls eating worms, but if they are doing this during the day I would guess they would have their fill of those Night Crawlers by moonlight too