Date: 4/4/21 11:22 pm
From: Thomas Robben <robben99...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: He's a Birder; He's a Poet
I second everything Rob said.
Ernie Harris has been gracing the meetings of the Hartford Audubon Society
with his beautiful and touching poetry for years, and we all look forward
to hearing his next poem, coming as a benediction, at the beginning of
almost every meeting. May you keep it up for a long time Ernie!
Tom Robben
Glastonbury