Date: 4/4/21 6:22 pm
From: Bob Bailey <bohemewarbler...>
Subject: Lost Valley Trail- Weldon Spring CA-Sunday 4-4-21

Late morning walk (11-noon) on a warm and beautiful day. Walk north trail to the narrow cutoff trail to the east. I did not walk the west trail that leads to the "beaver ponds". Got a good sound recording of Louisiana Waterthrush and Yellow-throated Warbler singing back-to-back.

Notable birds:
4 Yellow-throated Warblers
2 Louisiana Waterthrush
1 Eastern Towhee