Date: 4/4/21 5:21 pm
From: Jamie McGuire <00000422dd48017d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Castlewood State Park

The Yellow-Throated Warblers are still at Castlewood in the same area. They were the first birds I took note of when I arrived as there were at least three singing back and forth from different spots in the area Debbie identified yesterday. I also was able to get pictures of five different Yellow Rumped Warblers on the ground/road. Pics on the checklist... Overall, it was a great day to go birding!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S84766727

Jamie McGuire
@jmcspics