Date: 4/4/21 4:46 pm
From: Chris Bennett <tayben7...>
Subject: [obol] Update Yellow Warbler (NOT) in Westmoreland. It is a Orange-Crowned Warbler
Got some looks this afternoon as this warbler returned several times. Turns
out to be a Nice Bright Orange-Crowned. I just got a view of it thru my
scope though it doesn't have any distinct eyeline, the face was not
completely yellow there was some olive greenish to it. But it flew went
down to our stream and when taking a bath it raised its crown and I could
see some reddish orange feathers in the crown. This makes more sense to, I
would expect Orange -Crowned this time of year maybe Yellow later if at all.

Chris Bennett

Join us on Facebook!