Date: 4/4/21 3:58 pm
From: Carl Benson via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Red-headed Woodpeckers at Shingle Mill Pond
I also managed to find it today. I did see one red headed woodpecker on my 2nd visit, I did some wondering around in between.  I could see the heron nest across the pond. Didn't see any but did hear one.  Are there any trails closer to the nest,I did see some people on that side.

Happy Birding
Carl

On Sunday, April 4, 2021, 2:37:38 PM EDT, <felixpdq...> wrote:

Thanks to all who responded with directions to Shingle Mill Pond.  I went
this morning and two adult red-headed were very active near the pull out.  I
did not see where they are nesting.  Lots of other birds too.

Dorothy Wadlow