Date: 4/4/21 3:26 pm
From: Emilie Danna <emilie.danna...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Raptor and woodpecker morning at Pearson-Arastradero Preserve
FYI I received a nice email from an eBird reviewer correcting one of our
identifications: what we thought was a sharp-shinned hawk was actually a
Cooper's hawk due to its gray cheek. See the side-by-side comparison here:
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Sharp-shinned_Hawk/species-compare/60324921
Glad I learned something!

View/Reply Online (#24088): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24088
-=-=-