Date: 4/4/21 2:08 pm
From: Kimberly Jannarone <kimberlyjannarone...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Spring migration and Brood X query
Yeah, we're definitely not an epicenter of the action. But we're in peripheral-emergence zones, and ground zero is right across state lines...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2021/03/09/cicadas-broodx-environment/

I wonder if birds flying in to CT will be affected by the all-you-can eat buffets they encounter en route? Maybe folks who've been birding here for a while can share if they're ever noticed a difference during a big cicada emergence year.