Date: 4/4/21 1:50 pm
From: D. Pierce <dpredrobin...>
Subject: Amer Golden Plovers in Chesterfield

Today I observed a flock of about 15 American Golden Plovers in a field
near Spirit Airport in Chesterfield.
If you turn on to Wings Corporate Dr. go straight ahead past two buildings.
The birds were in the field on the left.
I got out of my car to get closer photos. When I walked into the field the
entire flock flew up and circled around and
landed in another area of the same field. I went after them and the same
thing occurred about 3 times. When I left
at about 2pm today the flock was still in the field.
I took a few photos at :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/albums/72157718857526131
Dave Pierce
Wildwood, MO