Date: 4/4/21 12:27 pm
From: Mary Kay Waddington <waddingtonmk...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] FOS tree swallow Arapahoe county
Umm, excuse me for being totally uninformed, but in case I'm not the only
one, can someone please tell me what you're talking about when you say
"pushed his" and "pushed its" I haven't a clue!

Mary Kay Waddington
Arapahoe County

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 12:46 PM DAVID A LEATHERMAN <daleatherman...>
wrote:

> Glad to see the AOS finally came to its senses and split Pushed His and
> Pushed It's. They are hard to separate but once you study their behavior a
> while, and hear their vocalizations, clearly two species. You are lucky to
> have both in your yard.
>
> Dave Leatherman
> Fort Collins

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAA-Db7cu39rgm57-bu4kzGdXZ2Dv76YhidTmu9XXvA%3Dou%<3Dv5Jg...>