Date: 4/4/21 11:52 am
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 4-4-21 THIRTY warblers at once Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
4-4-21 THIRTY warblers at once Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

I spent an hr wo a single bird and then they started coming in—560 photos, but nothing to catch the mob properly—I’m on pinpoint focus and if I change to auto, it has sound, which is bad. 30 warblers coming in at once—it was amazing—I finally put down the camera and counted birds of each species. Also, a Golden-cheeked Warbler was heard in the same spot as before by someone today. My checklist is posted below

https://ebird.org/checklist/S84772295

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!