Date: 4/4/21 11:17 am
From: John Ealy <jrealy...>
Subject: [cobirds] Western bluebirds, Say's phoebes, Douglas County
We have had male Western bluebirds for three days in Roxborough Park, and
yesterday we heard and saw FOS Say's phoebes. Hummingbirds should be here
any day.

John Ealy
Roxborough Park, Douglas County, CO

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<48826549-4a0e-4830-91b1-498479c2a29dn...>

Join us on Facebook!