Date: 4/4/21 11:15 am
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] FOS tree swallow Arapahoe county
I was surprised to see a tree swallow swoop in and fly around my swallow nest box. It seems early! Luckily, the boxes are cleaned out. I imagine it’ll be a while before he’s back.
I’ve also been happy to see pushed his gathering nesting material from my garden! I’ve never had pushed it’s nest here.

Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county
Sent from my iPhone

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<F88F709D-86B0-4DCF-B291-E4E78E5C6B38...>

Join us on Facebook!