Date: 4/4/21 11:12 am
From: CHARLES HAGNER <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender c_hagner for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Yellow-rumped Warbler - Estabrook Park, Apr 4, 2021
An adult male YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER, the first of the year for me, was in Estabrook Park, Milwaukee Co., Wis., this morning. I also got to listen to Red-breasted and White-breasted Nuthatches singing at the same time (I can't remember ever doing that before), and I recorded five woodpeckers (Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Downy Woodpecker, and Hairy Woodpecker, and Northern Flicker). Happy Easter!
—Chuck

Chuck Hagner
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Editor | writer
Author of American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Wisconsin <https://www.amazon.com/American-Birding-Association-Field-Wisconsin/dp/1935622692/ref˙_1_1?keywords˙erican+Birding+Association+Field+Guide+to+Birds+of+Wisconsin&qid76287896&s˙oks&sr˙1> | View my portfolio <https://www.clippings.me/chuckhagner>.