Date: 4/4/21 10:43 am
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Durham Easter highlights
Birders
I was very pleased to see the Easter otter this morning off Long Marsh road; I think it was eating a Cadbury’s Fish Egg.

EBird liked the Red-throated Loon at Adams Point and the lucky 13 pipits at Moore Fields. My favorite peeps though were 5 Rusty Blackbirds and pair of Purple Finches at Oyster River forest.

Kurk Dorsey
Durham