Date: 4/4/21 9:11 am
From: Monacell, Peter <plmonacell...>
Subject: Re: Possible Curlew Sandpiper, Wetland Cell 1 - no

I’m afraid I wasn’t able to relocate the bird. There are fewer shorebirds this morning than there were yesterday evening when Paul and I saw it. I do hope birders will continue to check the area (at least two looking now) and also Eagle Bluffs, which is a short distance away.

Good birding everyone,
Pete

Sent from my iPhone