Date: 4/4/21 7:06 am
From: Eileen Becker-Dunn via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Help for injured Grackle
I found a dazed Grackle walking around the back yard. It appears to have a small scrape on the back of the head. It otherwise seems in good shape. While attempting to drink from a garden pond it fell in. I pulled it out, dried it off as best I could. It is now warming inside in a covered box by the radiator. It seems to be reviving. Any thoughts about where I might take the bird for rehab care? A Place Called Hope doesn’t appear to take Grackles. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Eileen

Sent from my Iphone