Date: 4/4/21 5:48 am
From: Judy Ettenhofer <judyett...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Sapsuckers
We used to tap the sugar and silver maples in our yard when we lived in Sun
Prairie. The sugar maples definitely gave the sweetest sap. Perhaps the
sapsuckers know their maple species and which has the best sap ...
Judy Ettenhofer
Spring Green (where we are sadly without any large maples but have plenty
of oaks)