Date: 4/4/21 12:14 am
From: Cruz Phillips via groups.io <cruzitas...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] solitary sandpiper
There was a Solitary Sandpiper on the vernal pond on the dirt road leading to my ranch today.  I saw one on this pond several years ago.
Sorry I don't post more often.  The fiddleneck is just starting to bloom and I had my first spring Lawrence's Goldfinches this week.  Other arrivals this week include Costa's Hummingbird, Black-chinned Hummingbird and Black-Headed Grosbeak.  Last week arrivals were Bullocks and Hooded Orioles and Western Kingbird.
Not much grass.  The Quail are slow to pair off for nesting.  But happy spring.
CruzLas Cruzitas RanchSanta Ynez

View/Reply Online (#32217): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32217
-=-=-
-=-=-