Date: 4/3/21 7:21 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Spring Winter Raptors

I went to Poosey CA , NW Livingston County today. I was driving down one of the gravel access roads, about eleven fifteen, when a Short-eared Owl flew up. It landed on the top of a medium sized Cedar tree. I watched it for probably ten or fifteen minutes, and took a bunch of pictures. It was hanging on as the twenty plus MPH wind bounced it around.    When I came back to my vehicle about one-thirty a couple of Barred Owls started calling back and forth to each other. Then as I was driving out on the same road a light phase Rough-legged Hawk flew in and landed on a wood fence post. Watched it for awhile and took more pictures.   On the way back to town saw six Turkey Vultures perched on an old Barn. Of course had to stop and take more pictures.    I might have seen more stuff but I discovered when I got out there I had forgotten My Binoculars! At least I had my Camera!
Happy Easter all, Steve <KinderChillicothedmkinder...>