Date: 4/3/21 6:19 pm
From: Terry McNeely <TerryMcneely...>
Subject: Turkey Vultures

My wife and I were sitting outside enjoying the weather and nature, when at 8:00 pm I noticed a Turkey Vulture flying very low towards our house. Then there were two followed by eight more. They circled for a minute and then they began landing in a large Pecan tree about 50yds from the house. They were close enough that we could hear their talons scratching the bark as they jockied for the best place. While we were watching that show a Barred owl landed in a tree directly over the house.

What a way to enjoy the evening.

Terry McNeely
Jameson MO 64647
Daviess, County