Date: 4/3/21 6:00 pm
From: Ryan Shackleton <shack357...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Floyd County swans
Spotted two trumpeters in the pond along Highway 18, mile marker 200(between Rockford and Rudd) on the north side of the road this afternoon, both had neck collars. I was able to pull over on the gravel and get a look through binoculars but couldn't make out the collar numbers due to position of the sun.

The pond is both private and posted, so looking from the road was the best I could do. Maybe someone else can get a look at the numbers at a better time of day.

Ryan Shackleton
Alta Vista, IA
Chickasaw County