Date: 4/3/21 4:18 pm
From: Monacell, Peter <plmonacell...>
Subject: Shorebirds at Wetland Cell 1, Boone County

Paul McKenzie and I are looking at over 200 shorebirds at Wetland Cell 1, in the fourth sub-cell from the west. Most are Pecs, but we’ve also found a Dunlin, a Baird’s, Least Sandpiper, and Lesser Yellowlegs along with Snipe and Killdeer. And three Brewer’s Blackbirds on the same flat.

Good birding everyone,
Pete

Pete Monacell,
Jefferson City