Date: 4/3/21 3:03 pm
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: Eagle Bluffs question logistics

The two loops are no longer one way.
Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

From: "Steve Griffaw" <sgg.bluesfan...>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <MOBIRDS-L...>
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 3:55:45 PM
Subject: Eagle Bluffs question logistics

Just wondering if the two one way loops are still one way. I dont recall seeing the signs the last few years and over the last few years I have seen particularly on the back loop more and more people exiting the wrong direction. Of course if they are no longer one way then it is not the wrong direction.
Just curious.

BTW, for all Shoveler, Blue Wing Teal, Green Wing Teal, Gadwall, and especially Coot fans going there you would be in heaven today. I have seen that many Blue Wing Teal there but dont think I have seen so many of the others. Nothing rare but extremely high counts of those there.

Thanks,
Steve Griffaw
[ mailto:<sgg.bluesfan...> | <sgg.bluesfan...> ]
Jefferson City MO

[ https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html | Archives ] / [ https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1 | Subscription options ] / [ http://mobirds.org/ | MBS Website ] / [ mailto:<mobirds-l-request...> | Email the list owners ]

[ http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html | ABA Birding Code of Ethics ]