Date: 4/3/21 1:56 pm
From: Steve Griffaw <sgg.bluesfan...>
Subject: Eagle Bluffs question logistics

Just wondering if the two one way loops are still one way. I dont recall
seeing the signs the last few years and over the last few years I have seen
particularly on the back loop more and more people exiting the wrong
direction. Of course if they are no longer one way then it is not the
wrong direction.

Just curious.

BTW, for all Shoveler, Blue Wing Teal, Green Wing Teal, Gadwall, and
especially Coot fans going there you would be in heaven today. I have seen
that many Blue Wing Teal there but dont think I have seen so many of the
others. Nothing rare but extremely high counts of those there.

Thanks,
Steve Griffaw
<sgg.bluesfan...>
Jefferson City MO