Date: 4/3/21 1:32 pm
From: Thomas Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Yellow-rumped Warbler
I saw my FOY Yellow-rumped Warbler today at Veteran’s Park in Milwaukee. It was in a sapling next to the paved trail on the east side of the lagoon, then flew down to the paved trail. Since this is a busy park, it was only a few seconds until a jogger came along, and that was the end of my first 2001 warbler sighting!
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County