Date: 4/3/21 10:37 am
From: <mvjo......> <mvjohnski...>
Subject: [cobirds] Farewell Cranes
Today under mild conditions, the crane departures have been constant since
about 9:30 this morning. Always sad to see them go. But then the excitement
begins to focus on migrating landbirds. How can a birder ever be bored?

John Stump and I birded together this week for the first time since the
pandemic started over a year ago. We both have had our shots and it was
very enjoyable to get out and bird together. Numerous Sagebrush Sparrow
east of Antonito made the trip great from the beginning. One sat up and
sang which was wonderful.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<2a98c85a-8de8-4022-9e6f-cac2993e21f2n...>

Join us on Facebook!