Date: 4/3/21 8:05 am
From: Susan Cybulski <susan...>
Subject: [birders] Pileated Pair in Bird Hills 4/2
Yesterday afternoon while walking in the center of Bird Hills Park in Ann
Arbor, we spotted a pair of pileated woodpeckers working the trees and
calling to each other. So magical! I haven't seen these biggies in the
downtown Ann Arbor area in my recollection, although I've seen people post
about their presence here occasionally over the years.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<c6438418-5cff-4e1e-8b59-1e0befcdc51en...>

Join us on Facebook!